Saturday, June 12, 2010

8-6-2010 (Birthday Celebration) ♥♥♥

I need to separate this day into 2 posts.
It was just a gigantic stack of pics! :D
Besides, it was 2 special events anyway. Here you go, the birthday celebration in advance for him! :D

I already planned for it a long time ago. I told him that I had a violin class in the morning so I had to go out for a while and could only had lunch with him in the afternoon.

I went out and went to Awfully Chocolate's store to get the cake I ordered 2 days ago.
I told the girl I wanted it BLANK, so I could decorate it myself.
I brought along M&M and 2 toothpaste-like cream thing I bought last time at a foreign shop. It said there I could use it to decorate cookies and cakes. O.o

And so I took out the cake and started decorating it, putting coloured M&Ms around the cake, forming it into a big ♥-shape, drawing a pig's head and wrote "Happy Birthday ASE." When everything was done, I happily called a cab and sent the cake to the French restaurant. ^^

I got back and brought him out around 1.30pm.
Btw, the name of the French restaurant was Chartres Garden.
I searched it up in the internet, and it was the Top 10 best restaurants for couples to go to. :DDDDD So I chose it as the birthday place.






We ordered 2 Set Meal. Took pics while we waited.












I completely fell in love with the ambience and the setting of Chartres Garden. It was romantic, elegant and beautiful inside. The service was awesome as well!













Something light before the main course. :)









We were seated right beside the huge window, so everything was bright and illuminated. :)











Bread for us. :) I love the bread sticks.












I must say that it was the most delicious soup I had ever tasted. Zhen agreed with me as well. Really appetizing! We finished it up in no time. ^^














The main course! :D This was mine. Pork steak with bacon on top. Okay, actually it had a super nice and long name, but I didn't memorize it. :(((
Owh yea, the yellow things there was rice, something like Malay's Nasi Kunyit but softer. :)














And his! Chicken steak with a layer of Cheese.
As for the light yellow mushy thing below, I dunno what's that. Zhen said it's cheese but I was pretty sure it wasn't. :) I forgot the name on the menu. French cuisine is pretty peculiar but in a good way. :)













After having the main courses, I told him I wanted to go to the washroom.
Instead I went to the bar and told the waiter to prepare the cake, light the candles and take it up when they serve the dessert. :)

So after like 10 minutes, a waitress holding the cake with the "19" candles and walked towards us.
Zhen wore the surprise look on his face coz I told him I didn't prepare any cake for him at all.
He asked me, "Whose cake is that?"
I said, "Yours! Silly! Lol!! I bought it for you!" XDDD
I guaranteed that he was really touched, haha.. just he wouldn't admit it! :DDD I knew it by looking at his smiling face. :D

The only sad thing was the writings on the cake melted!!!!!!!!
Blame it all on the cream-thing I bought. T.T
Everything became illegible. I was pretty upset but Zhen said it was more artistic this way! Hahaha! That kinda cheered me up. :DDD







The cute birthday boy I love. :)














T.T So sad.. It was quite a mess.. but the waitress was pretty thoughtful. XD She put a little "Happy Birthday" card on it to decorate. :DDD Thanks so much!
Anyway my M&M ♥-shape was still pretty catching. Good. :)















Picture of us with the cake, credits to the waitress! ♥♥♥















The happy and grateful birthday boy. :))))













I forced him to look happy when he ate the cake. XDDD this pic! ^^














Yummy.. I'm a huge fans of Awfully Chocolate. :)












Here comes the dessert.












A visit to the toilet before leaving! OMG, it was the prettiest toilet I had ever seen! :DDD My dream toilet. :D

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of em'all?


















Took a picture of the birthday boy holding the pink cake box at the entrance of Chartres Garden before leaving. :)














On the way back in the taxi. ^^















The super pretty pink cake box given by Chartres Garden. :) I supposed they lost my Awfully Chocolate's box.
Anyway I'm totally head over heels in love with this. :)












My birthday boy showing out his true colours. :D









He said he was imitating my usual expression. =.='''











Me! :D







Coming up event in next post! :D

No comments: