Thursday, June 17, 2010

Destroyed Maggie Hair~ :D

Lol... I was feeling more and more uncomfortable with my maggie hair.
Despite the fact that my hairstylist forbade me to wash my hair with shampoo for 2 days, I washed it with TONS of shampoo just now. LOL.
Then I kept on combing my hair until it became not so curly. XDDDDD

So now it's just spongy but not really curly. XD
You guys may not like it but I prefer it this way. Wuhuhu~
*My hairstylist will kill me if he finds out. XDDD*



Webcamming with my dear after destroying my maggie hair. XD
He liked it this way too. XD










My big head~ Yahaha.. not so curly. Wuhuuu!











Tomorrow I gonna try to tie it up in different styles. XD




It's my hair, MY HAIR, so I'll do whatever I want. Wahahaha...
=.=''' why I sound so evil.

Till then~~~ Buai ppl~ XD

No comments: