Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Family ♥

:DDD Here's the whole big group of the advanced-study students of our conservatory!
The guy in red who stood beside me in this picture with his lil daughter was the founder of this group. :D
He gathered all of us together and planned lots of activities.
Last December they celebrated my birthday for me! ^^

They were just like my elder sisters and brothers. :)
Very warm and friendly people. :) them lots.


Group picture today. :DDDD











Bought this just now. Perhaps can do something different to my hair. :)
Jiun Hui taught me a little, guessed I need to figure others myself. Haha... It should be fun. :)









I gotta go to watch drama now. :)
Kingsley's my loveeeee. Hahahaha...
I think guys who are good in physics are really cool. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. XD

Jiun Hui said Kingsley was a real bore, and I defended him like crazy. Ahahahaha...
I loveeeee him!!!! :DDDDDDDDD


Gotta go gotta go~ Tata~~~~

No comments: