Wednesday, July 14, 2010

EXAM'S OVER! :DDDDDDD

This post is dedicated too all the exam candidates of the conservatory! :DDDDD
Finally the exam's over!!!!!!

I'm quite happy with my performance today! ^_^
No more stage frights YAY! :D

I'm now FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE! :DDDDDD



Pictures taken before exam in the VIP room! :DDDDD
They forced me to sit down coz they said I was too tall. Ahahaha...
That was Liu Cheng on the left side, my eldest senior who came for advanced study.
As for the adorable girl on the right, she was Judy! :D My senior as well. ^^










Aha.. ok.. I'm tall. XD












Wheeee~ This lovely girl here is Wan Lu! :DDD My senior too~












them them! They always help me when I have any problems. :D











I wasn't ready yet. Lol.. So looked kinda awkward.












Wheeeheeee~












Switched places. XD











With my beloved piano-accompanying teacher! Teacher Lu! :DDDDD












She very sayang me one. hahaha..
I very sayang her too. XD





Waiting for pics from Vivi! :DDDDDD
Will update about dinner and karaoke session soon! :D

No comments: