Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Finally a sunny day!

I wonder if you guys know that in Chinese Calendar, there'll be a period of time which is named as Huang Mei Tian. (黄梅天)
This is actually Monsoon Season in China. :) And it happens during Summer.

It's really weird, you see.
When it rains during Autumn, Winter or Spring, there'll not be any thunder and lightning.
However, during Summer, you'll have raging storms, fierce winds, ear-drums-cracking thunders and super scary lightning.

I was really amazed when I heard the awfully loud thunder and the bright flash of lightning on the first day of Huang Mei Tian.
I thought, "Ok, so China has thunder and lightning, finally." :DDD
I had always thought it was soooo peculiar that it only rain swishy swoshy before this.

After days of raining and storms, FINALLY, today's a great sunny day! :DDDD
I got really hyper and happy. XDDD




When I'm happy I always camwhore. xD
"Peace" for the sunny day! ^_^












Out on the balcony, my clothes are hanging out for drying.
Trying to get my pants into the picture. XD










Mehhhhehehe.. Sweeping my fringe aside so my eyebrow can finally breathe. :D












I can get real scary when I'm hyper! XD
Like this.
Peeps pls dun be scared of me. XD





Lalahhhh~ Enough crappings. XDD

Buaiiii ppl~

No comments: