Friday, July 2, 2010

Things you can never resist. ♥

When I'm sad/emo/gloomy/depressed, desserts can always cheer me up.
My heart quivers in delight with every scoop of its heavenly taste lingering on my tongue.
I can never say no to such delicacies, can you?


Desserts are always my saviour when I'm emotionally dejected, who cares about diet anyway? :D









Blueberry!!!














Too pretty!!
I can see mickeys all over. :D












A simple donut can make me smile. :)














Cookies! My fav!













My heart stopped for a second when I saw this.













Some ppl say these cupcakes look like Shrek's feces. LOL.












Pastel colours bring me down all the time.













This is PERFECTION. :D












What's better than this on a hot summer day?












Wolf this down when you're emo!










Stars and Love..











When Art meets Dessert. :)












Simple but heavenly.












Exquisite quality.










Branded desserts! LOL!











I WANT THIS SOOO BADLY!










OMG GODIVA'S CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY!!!












Tiramisu~











I simply can't resist this combination!










Pretty!










I would rather get this from my bf than a bouquet of flowers. :D










This looks rather too sweet to me, but I like the colours. :D










YUMMINESS!











For Green lover~ :D












A bear swimming in the sea. :)))









Owh no, my stomach growls.
I really need to go to sleep and stop thinking about all these wonderful treats.
It's killing me.
Lol.. Good night!!

No comments: