Sunday, August 8, 2010

Back To Old School. :)

Ying, Yue & I went to our secondary school, SMKSI2 to get our SPM certs around 8.30 this morning.

It felt so strange, walking into a place we were once so familiar with, but yet becoming outsiders who invaded the place.
Ppl fed us with stares and mumbles, it wasn't nice I tell you. :(

We planned to visit our teachers, but unfortunately they were all teaching by the time we reached since the assembly was just over. We could see students flocking back to classes and staring at us while we walked towards the staffroom. Lol.

I was planning to pay my form 5 friends a visit, but as I glanced up Block D, no one was in sight, evidently everyone was already having class. :((( Hmm.. Maybe next time. :)






Waited for Zhen to fetch Ying and I at Yue's house! ^_^ There was this really adorable dog. Hehehe...
Love it!











Us in the car! :DDD










Ying & certs! :DD














My turn! XD Whoops! I hope this picture doesn't scare you guys away! XD I love making myself ugly. AHAHAHA. As if I'm not ugly enough. DUH. XD










A slightly more decent snap with the cert. XDD











I adore sunlight and morning! :DDDD








Mamamia~ :D

No comments: