Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Shizuka! :D

Jee Jung's mum got an errand to do in Kemaman and Jee Jung & his Japanese friend followed too.
Jee Jung is my friend from Kuantan btw. :DD He learns violin too! ^_^ And he's currently studying music theraphy in USA.
His mum fetched me around 6pm and dropped the 3 of us at Hai Peng Kopitiam. XD

The new friend I have met today is Shizuka! :D He is 17 this year and completely atheletic. :)
He plays soccer btw, and he is totally tanned.
Jee Jung communicates with him using Japanese while I talk to him in English. Haha...

Owh yea, I ask Shizuka what is my Japanese name.
And I showed him my name's Chinese character.
许雯希 = Chu Ayaki
Chu for my surname, Aya for Wen and Ki for Xi. XDDD
So my Japanese name is Ayaki! :DDD I like that name! :D




It was just a brief meet-up that lasted for 1 hour plus.
A picture taken with Shizuka on the way home! :D
Ahaha.. I looked so fair besides him! :DDDDD




Shizuka would be going to Melaka next week. Nice meeting you my new Japanese friend! :))))
Wheeeee~~~

No comments: