Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Interesting Day. :D

Heylowwww ppl! :DDD Happy Mooncake Festival! :D Ahaha!!!
Indeed this had been quite an interesting day! ^_^
Went shopping with Miki this morning, another 5 hours straight OMG! :DDDDD
Bought 2 pairs of shoes and 2 bags with just RM150. Hehehe~~~
Very reasonable prices. ^^

And the weather is getting colder. So I need more cardigans and jackets! Gonna go get some tomorrow as well.

Went to Mc D for lunch after shopping for 5 hours. Super tired and munched ravenously on my Fillet O Fish.
Suddenly someone poke me from behind. I turned and saw this little guy. :D





He caught me looking at him, and started giggle! LOL! He got a really sunny smile, and it was infectious. I started laughing too. XDDD
Then he poked me, I poked him... etc. XDDD I turned into a kid as well! Teehee!
He was so super cute! And he was just 2 years old this year. :DDDD







Reached hostel around 4pm. Suddenly got annoyed with my long fringe coz it got into my eyes, so decided to trim it myself! LOL!

Aiks~ The end result. =.=''' 不上不下~~ Very weird. Haha... But it's nice in a way, I likey. :DDDDDDDD Just let it be~~~ ^^

Went to take a nap right after taking this pic. LOL. Spot my puffy eyes. T.T








Wheeeee! Had a really awesome dinner at an Italian restaurant with my international friends! ^^
Our way to celebrate holidays! EAT & CHAT! :DDD



Snaps of the food. ^^ Bread for starter. ^^









I had Apple juice. ^^ My all-time-fav.










Caesar's Salad. Taste great! With lettuce, bacon, salmon... etc. AWESOME. ^^











Pizza Alla Sicilians. :) Yumyum!










10 of us altogether! 4 guys and 6 girls! :D The guy in blue is a Swedish friend of Ai! ^^ Very funny and cute. ^^









Hearts Miki!!








^^ Thanks guys! I had a great night! :D

No comments: