Thursday, September 16, 2010

Japanese Mini Snacks!

This is the souvenir Miki has given me yesterday! :DDDD
A super mini snacks combo!
I think I saw it before in the snacks department in KLCC. You guys can try to find it there. ^^










Owh yes! Meiji! :DDDD My fav brand. ^^












To show how mini it is. :D










Cute! :DD












The other side, with huge letters!
Z for Zoo, K for King, F for Flower, L for Letter and O for Onion! :DDD








Yumyum, finished the strawberry chocolate on my way to school! Gonna eat each lil box a day!
Summing up today, I did some shopping and had salad for my dinner. Teehee. And went school to practise. ^^



Took pics while having a rest. ^^ Sorry for the poor quality. My hp camera's just 2 mp. T.T






Tralala. XD







I'm getting awfully sleepy. Gonna go sleep now!
Oyasumi! ^_^

ps: Hearts Miki for teaching me a lot of Japanese! Ahahaha~

No comments: