Sunday, September 5, 2010

Long-awaited pics!

Credits for Li Qin for these wonderful pictures! :DDD
So now I can tell more stories about the previous camp with the aid of these great quality snaps. ^_^



Station games on the first day! My group won this one! We were very united and did a great job in passing the chairs! Whee!










We played the Translation Game here. One of us will represent the group to pick a few words out and make a sentence out of it, and our rival would have to translate it in another language, English, Hokkien, whatever. XD

So we have to make the sentences as long and as complicated as we can! Teehee!










Ahaha.. I looked so funny in this pic. We were reciting our slogan. It was a must when you got to a new station. XD










The Water station! XD We had to try out best to get as much water as we could into the pail about 10m away. In this way!










In the evening, there was a discussion time for us to share our career options. :D My group!











I forgot why we have to put "1" finger out. XD










2nd day! :DDD Primary school kids. I was the helper. Here was I with my group of kids! ^_^ We were playing the butt-shaking game~ XDDD











Our lunch~ :DDD All vege. ^^












With the sisters~ :)








Add in the adorable Lucky sis! :) Love love~









Plus cute Klevin! :DDD He was a great sport!










Plus everybody there! LOL!











This was a random shot. Everyone was asked to put their finger on their lips to prevent the kids from making noise. I sensed that there was someone snapping my pic and I turned around and "snap"! XD Lol. I like this!












I was Klevin's partner in the Station Games for kids. :)
We split up to guide 2 groups. I was in charged of the book! XD









And Klevin taught them to play Happy Family cards. :)









Tell me which animal's missing! ^^








Very pretty paper lamps hand-maded by kids ranged from Standard 4 to 6!








Helping to hang up the paper lamps. :)







♥♥








Side-snap. ^^







Here's the photographer, Li Qin! :) Thanks a lot for the lovely pictures!








Models? Xp









Very last pic!






Gonna update about my Johor trip! :)

No comments: