Saturday, September 25, 2010

My fingers hurt. :DDDD

Yay! My fingers hurt! :DDDDD
Coz I practised whole day today! ^^
Let it hurt let it hurt. ^^

Lol. I sound like a masochist myself.
But seriously I feel so energised after being so productive today. Haha!
Bought this cute spec frame at the roadside vendor after dinner. Very cheap and look good! :DDD



Finally back from school. Tired, but wanna show off my funny spec! Teehee! Hello, I'm Mister Potato. :)








Nomnomnomm...












AHAHAHA! I love making myself ugly, like I'm not ugly enough. LOL. Pls dun be scared of me. :DDD











My hotdog mouth. HAHAHA.











Lol.. I oso cannot tahan myself already. XDDDD










Off to watch drama! Tomorrow will be another whole day of practice! :DDD Owh yay! Night ppl!

No comments: