Monday, September 20, 2010

Self-controlled owh yes. :)

Shopped for 5 hours straight with Miki today.
Walked from malls to malls, little shops to huge clothes stores, Shanghai is a shopping heaven. XD
And OMG I actually managed to control myself from buying anything!

Okay la, bought body shampoo, hair shampoo and hair moisturizer la. That doesn't count. XD



Almost tempted to buy a really cute coat from A02 with cat ears pricking up at the attached cap, but too expensive, RMB780 and another furry jacket with same cuteness which was around RMB300.
I just kept on chiming to myself, "It's not something necessary, not necessary, not necessary............."

Finally managed to pull myself away from the department. Aha... Phew~


Was going to buy a really awesome sling bag from H&M and when I got to the counter, the cashier told me it was actually RMB499.
I was like, "What? I got it from the RMB99 section!"
Cashier: "Sorry miss, I think someone misput it there. It's actually RMB499."
Okay great. SO GREAT. Have to give it up.
Come on? A small sling bag for RMB499?! No thanks. O.o

Anyway, I already have in mind what I really want now. Haha.






Tried out this dress, super comfy, but too low-cut. Lol. Anyway I like the details. :)









We fed the cats with the Whiskas we bought yesterday once we got back. They were apparently famished and were ravenous as wolves!







Eh, what kind of expression is that ar? You should look at me gratefully okay? Not giving me that emo look again. Hmph hmph! XD







Haha.. Check out the standing kitty. It was shocked by the camera flash and jumped up into the standing position suddenly. Sorry kitty. X.X










Our dinner today was Mc D delivery! Teehee! :DDD Had the Teppanyaki Chicken burger and oso Mc nuggets! :DDD









Claps claps for my awesome self-control today! ^^ I'm not going to spend my money on expensive unnecessary items! :DDDDD

No comments: