Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Me In Your Dreams. :)

Sticking with Miki today! :DDDD
Promised her to have Xiao Long Bao with her at 8am but both of us woke up around 11. Lol, so in the end we had Xiao Long Bao as lunch instead. :)

Gorgeous weather today. :D It is pretty interesting how our appetite seem to grow in a surprising rate these days. Miki especially. She can eat several muffins right after an extremely full dinner and still feeling hungry!

We went to the lil socks shop to get some socks and both of us were tempted by Awfully Chocolate!
In the end we shared a White Chocolate Muffin together.
Sinfully sweet, and sinfully fat!






Muffin below, and White Chocolate cream at the top with rich dark chocolate in between. OMG.








I can feel myself getting fatter just by looking at it. T.T










IGNORE THE MESSY ROOM. :D









We finished it in no time. And I was temporarily intrigued with the leaf-shaped spoon, so started posing with it.
And HEY, it kinda magnify things. :) See?









It was totally a coincident when I discovered this special effect! ^^ Just cover my camera lens with the yellow transparent spoon and snap! ^^
It got a lil bit blurry-here-and-there effect and slightly distorted! Very dreamy! I likey! ^^
And then I couldn't stop snapping. XDDDDD







Pulled Miki into the pic too! :D














Ohmigosh a ghost behind me! :DDD HAHA it's Miki! :D












This feels a bit like underwater. LOL.










My picture-snapping tool for today! Heehee!








Going out now~ Tataaaa~

No comments: