Monday, October 25, 2010

Okay, I found my cam.

Was rummaging through my things before going out and found my camera lying idly on the bed. FINE.
So decided to do one more post with the pics in my cam before leaving. :DDD

My relative's apartment was at the 33rd floor and one thing I loved best about it besides the wonderful view up there was there would be a parade of dogs EVERY NIGHT at the street right beneath the building! All the ppl who have dogs at home will bring their lil darlings out for a stroll! I can see all kinds of adorable dogs, big or small there!
Husky, Labradors, Goldie, Pom, Teddy.... ANYTHING! :DDDD


They were all running here and there so I could only snap a few that were standing still. Haha. Found this reallyyyyy cute dog that looks soooo "dolly"! ^^ Don't you agree?


Who's taking my picture? There?






Who's taking my picture?






I found you! You annoying photographer!








And these 2 cutie pies!! They love chasing each other and huddling! :D









I chased around the super mini-sized teddy but it walked too fast! Credits to its master (who's holding it) for the finally-successful attempt at taking this lil teddy's pic! :D SO CUTE!!!







Pics taken at ZARA. Noted that usually I'm not going to buy what I snap in the fitting rooms! XDD Weird habit of mine.









Till then! Ciao!

No comments: