Wednesday, November 17, 2010

:D

A picture of my spanking clean room taken 5 minutes before the teachers came in. LOL.
To record down the moment of history when my room is actually clean and tidy. :DDDDD
Ohlala~ Awfully fine weather in the morning. ^_^



Both Miki and I were so super nervous while waiting for the teachers' arrival. Miki even went to get a piece of wet cloth and started mopping up dust everywhere. I was like, "Aiyo, the teachers are coming!! What are you doing?" :D

There were 4 teachers altogether. Finally they got to our room and Miki and I stood in the corner respectfully and kept quiet while they inspected. LOL. Like it's a ritual or something. Wth's wrong with us? XDDDD

Anywayyyyy, we were really proud when the teachers stated that our room was the cleanest among all! AHAHAHAA. Seriously wth. XDDDD





Lol. Just got the pics from Miki's cam. Very embarrassing but yea. My big butt! Wahahaha! XD I'm not going to miss any chance to embarrass myself wth. XDD






Snapped by Miki from a very awkward angle. XD She was lying on her bed when she randomly took this. :DD I was practising for the evening performance.







Yayyy! Finished my violin performance just now! Super nervous but managed to finish the whole thing. Phewwww~ Really thanks Miki and Lawrence for the moral support!

Had a warm talk with my daddy and mummy just now! Miss them lots! Night ppl! :)))

No comments: