Thursday, November 25, 2010

Teacher I ♥ you! :D

OMG I LOVE MY TEACHER. He's SO SO SO AWESOME! :DDDDD
During the violin class yesterday, he suddenly said, "Come to my house this afternoon, I'll lend you my violin. Your violin doesn't sound good enough."

I was like EHHHH SERIOUSLY? O.o!!!

Haha... I've been quite disturbed with the bad sound quality of my violin, I'm often crestfallen coz no matter how hard I practise, the sound coming out from my violin is still flat and clamorous.

So this afternoon I went to my teacher's house to get the violin and tried it out the moment I got home.
It was an AMAZING VIOLIN! :DDDDDDD
I marvelled at how good it sounded!! :DDD This is what I call a "singing violin", my violin is a "croaking violin" compared to it.

I think this is the violin my teacher has been using before he got his current crazily-expensive violin. XDDD
I need to take extra good care of it! :)))))

I LOVE MY TEACHER!!! ♥♥♥









I'm going to practise hard using it tomorrow!!!! SO HYPER NOW!!! :DDD Good night ppl! :DDDD

No comments: