Sunday, November 21, 2010

Window Shopping. :D

Accompany Queen Jiun Hui to shop today. :DDDD
I myself didn't want to buy anything coz short of money lately, so just tried out some clothes and took pictures! HAHAHA.
I was really a nuisance, lots of ppl queueing up outside waiting to try out the clothes and I was there taking pictures in the fitting room. LOL. Anyway~ I had fun! Hahahaa~



Lol. A very sexy dress. Tried out M size. A bit too big on me. Should have tried S, but then again, I wasn't going to buy it anyway, so saved my energy. Haha.



Tried out high waisted skirt too, but don't really like the effect. School starting again tomorrow! Need to wake up early and omg homework!!!! And practise!!! I didn't practise at all today, such sin! :(((((((( Sorry god, sorry dad and mom, sorry to myself. :'(


Gotta go now and sleep! Good night darlings! :)

No comments: