Wednesday, December 22, 2010

L’OCCITANE En Provence. ♥

Promised the sister 2 days ago to attend a gig today, so had to forced myself to go to that super far place even though I was feeling really sick.

Feeling extremely fatique after the gig and stopped by Raffle’s Mall to buy some face cleanser/toner/serum from TheFaceShop. My collection was finishing.

A woman stopped me at the subway and requested me to be a model for her beauty class. She said she was a beauty consultant from MaryKay and gave me a namecard. This was like the 2nd time I encountered this in the subway. XD Last time that one said she was from Amway. I didn’t really believe them though. I mean like I’m not that pretty laaaa. Why find me to be a model.. Bleh. XD

Went to TheFaceShop and was astonished to be told that only serum was left! Others were all sold out! :’(

I was soooo not going to go back to hostel empty-handed. It was just too tiring coming out again! So I went upstairs to look for some other brand. In the end, decided to try this! :)

 

L’OCCITANE EN PROVENCE. :)

dsc03633

 

DSC03637

 

 

 

Bought the Brightening Cleansing Foam and Essential Water Face (which is toner la) bleh. XDD They costed me quite a fortune. At first I wanted to buy the serum as well, but heck, it was RMB 990 for a little box of serum! Like superrrrr mini-sized whehhh.. So I gave it up. XDD

DSC03638

 

 

 

 

In the end, went back to TheFaceShop and got the serum! XDDDD

DSC03649

 

 

Tried out the products once I got home! Sooooo refreshing! :) Thumbs up!!! The serum is especially essential during winter, coz the dry cold weather can be pretty awful to the skin sometimes.

Maybe will try some other brands next time and will tell you guys how is it! :)

No comments: