Thursday, December 9, 2010

Starbucks Time.

Can't say this is my best day.
Violin class sucks big time, and got really down hearted. :(

Anyway I'm not going to moan. I'll have to work much harder! I've been too kind to myself before this. So have to push myself way out of my limits to achieve what I want! You need to persevere and move slowly up the stairs towards your dream. And in the process you may fall so many times and even got crippled, but just keep on going. That's the spirit! :)

I'll definitely WORK HARDER!!! I'll prove to my teacher what I can do!



After watching Jiun Hui's performance in school. We headed to Starbucks to get something to drink and chat. Miki made this and we took silly pictures with this heart-shaped card thingy. XD











Miki still in the Cat Mode. XD









Cheering up! :D





Good night peeps! :)

No comments: