Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 is Lucky! :)

 

2011 is definitely my lucky year! I spent 1/1/11 whole day in my room, practising and onlining, and calling delivery.

Usually I didn’t check the award area on my delivery invoice. I’ll just chuck them into the bin once I got the delivery. I wonder why I didn’t throw it away like usual yesterday. I just left it on my table and totally forgot about it.

This morning, I woke up and freshened myself. Then I spotted the invoice, laying on the table. Out of boredom, I scratched the award area, expecting the usual “THANK YOU”, but was totally astonished to get this!!!! :DDDDDD

DSC04250

 

RMB 50 cash! LOLLLL!!! It’s not much, but I was truly happy to get it! I seldom win any lucky-draw or anything, and this was my first time getting something like this in years? XDDDDD

Going to encash it now! :DDDDD

 

And pls be patient, I’ll write about my New Year’s Eve soon! It’s definitely noteworthy I must say! :))) I can assure you it’ll be a super long post! Now I’m still in the progress of collecting the pics!!

 

Till then! :)) CIAO! LUCKY 2011! YAY!

No comments: