Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Photoshoot (4th – Arabian Princess)

 

Another of my fav look for the photoshoot! =DD

At first I didn’t choose this, but then I saw Miki trying out another Arabian costume and I got interested. The girl at the studio picked this colour for me, when I saw it I was like “omg do you really think I can pull it off?”

Anyway it looked pretty good, I think! =DDD Pictures!

IMG_2456 (复制)

 

 

 

 

I was trying to content myself throughout this shoot, coz the photographer was just too funny! He instructed me to pose like an Indian by showing me the pose himself! OMG I WANT TO LAUGH SO BADLY. XDDD

IMG_2462 (复制)

 

IMG_2464 (复制)

 

 

 

 

Haha.. somebody said I looked like a Chinese married to an Arabian. EH? XDD

IMG_2466 (复制)

 

IMG_2468 (复制)

 

 

 

This pose pretty much killed me. LOL. The photographer kept on saying “S shape, you have to make a S shape ok?” Then he showed me how to pose. OMGGGGGG. XDD Btw this pose was pretty sore you know? I was wearing 5 inches heels and need to stay in this pose until the photographer said “you can move now”. XDDDDD

IMG_2469 (复制)

 

 

 

 

Ahhh.. Finally can sit down. How nice. XDDDD

IMG_2471 (复制)

 

 

 

 

Can hug pillow somemore. =DDDDD

IMG_2472 (复制)

 

 

 

 

 

Some Indian/Arabic/Persian pose! XD

IMG_2474 (复制)

 

 

 

Genie in the bottle? ;P

IMG_2478 (复制)

 

 

 

 

I burst out laughing right after this shot! LOL!

IMG_2479 (复制)

 

 

 

 

Pyahhh. I wanna take one of the peacock feathers home!!

IMG_2481 (复制)

 

IMG_2487 (复制)

 

=))) Superrrr fun photoshoot! Might go for it again next year? XDDDD

No comments: