Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Balloon Poodle.

 

Another gig right the next day!

I don’t really like to go to gigs though, not that I don’t like to earn money, just that I think I better spend my time practising more, coz I gain nothing professional/technically via gigs.

I’ll only go to gigs when I got financial problems! LOL! Usually at the end of month. XDD

 

Performed at a wedding. There was a clown there making balloon stuff for kids. And I requested for a pink balloon poodle!!! =D

I had wanted to get one when I was small, but I never met any clowns that made balloon toys. T_T Haiya… my childhood. T.T

LOL. Anyway I did get one before I turned 20! Tadaa!

DSC08840

 

 

 

The venue of the gig. Quite a beautiful place, but totally cannot be compared to the Country Club! =DD

DSC08844

 

 

 

 

Went for some shopping with Miki today! =DDD Got ourselves some bags for Spring!

Teehee! Each of us get a Cath Kidston polka bags. =) Mine’s the red one and hers the blue!

DSC08867

 

 

 

 

And also picnic bags! =) Mine’s on the left and hers on the right! =)

DSC08870

 

 

Happy day! Off to practise now! Byeee!

No comments: