Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Not-So-Funny April Fool.

 

It was supposed to be a happy day spent at the Zoo with friends, but got a phone call from my mom telling me a horrible news. About the death of my uncle that morning.

How I wished it was just some horrid pranks.

Life’s so unpredictable. It was weeks ago when I heard about my uncle’s hospitalization and I thought he would be fine soon, and now this.

I really missed him. He was someone who took extreme care of his health. Drinking a lot of Chinese tea everyday and working really hard. He often shared with us some health tips whenever he got back to Kemaman. I just don’t know why God wants to take him back so fast. We all need him. =(((

 

R.I.P uncle. We will miss you so much. :’((

 

 

A pic in the zoo before getting the awful news. =((

IMG_8773_副本

=(

No comments: