Saturday, April 9, 2011

Straight Hair For a day. =)

 

Still on the 4th of April, after coming back from Century Park, I had no time to rest. Jumped straight into the bathroom and took a nice cooling shower before changing into the outfit for the evening!

Wondering where was I heading? =)) It’s Xing Xing’s 18th birthday that day!! =DDDD I had to get everything ready and go pick up the cake before she reach there! ^_^

 

Asked dear Aisha to help me to blow my hair straight specially for the day! I couldn’t do it myself coz I couldn’t reach my hair at the back. T_T I kinda got tired of having curly ends, like half straight and half curly, so weird right? =.=

 

LOL. So here goes some camwhore pics of my straight hair! Wheeeeee!

 

DSC08019

 

 

 

 

Mirror Images! =D

DSC08032 

 

DSC08044

 

 

 

 

Haha.. I got sunburnt which explained my reddish cheek.

DSC08045

 

DSC08052

 

 

 

 

Going to pick up the cake!!! Buaii peeps!

DSC08060

 

 

Gonna update about the birthday soon! Too much pics, I need to reorganise everything. =))

No comments: