Monday, May 30, 2011

Summing Up Gigs.

 

Yes. I’m earning my own money now. Which means I stop getting money from my parents. And I’m thankful that I’m lucky enough to receive a lot of gigs to cover my daily expenses! =)

Anyway, here’s a summing-up of several gigs that I went to these few days!

 

A gig for the 10th anniversary of Fujifilm!

We had to go to Ritz Carlton hotel and stayed there from 12pm to 8pm! Freaking 8 hours ok??! And we were forbidden to leave the hotel because there were 2 rehearsals before the real deal and they were worried that we might not get back in time.

So we were pretty much “locked” inside the pretty dressing room for 8 freaking hours. Speaking about claustrophobic. =.=

 

Luckily all of us were well geared-up! I brought my books to study and managed to occupy myself for 4 hours until I fed up. Then I decided to sketch using the pens I brought!

Tadaa! LOL.

DSC09202

 

 

 

 

Another sister brought her cross stitch kit! Super huge one you know? She intended to give it to her friend on his/her birthday. =)

DSC09204

 

DSC09207

 

 

 

 

 

Our manager of the day helped us to go out to buy DairyQueen ice-creams! DQ is like the most famous ice-cream brand in China btw. ^_^

DSC09211

 

 

 

 

Eh.. I forgot her name. A very funny friend i knew that day! Violist!

DSC09213

 

 

 

 

 

I donated some of my note papers to the cellist since she was pretty much killed by boredom. LOL. So she spent hours drawing these. XD Very cute moticons she downloaded in her iphone.

DSC09218

 

DSC09219

 

 

 

 

 

Snaps of the dress we worn that day! Very simple white gown.

DSC09223

 

 

 

 

 

Very messy + oily hair. So sorry. Coz our dorm was cut out of electricity that day, so no hot water supply. For the sake of my health, I decided to not take the freezing shower. T.T

DSC09229

 

 

 

 

Anyway. Love braids!

DSC09234

 

DSC09240

 

 

 

 

 

Went back around 8 something and had dinner with Miki at Shiro Izakaya!

DSC09247

 

 

 

 

Her Japanese style spaghetti. O.O

DSC09248

 

 

 

 

My tempura udon!

DSC09249

 

DSC09253

 

 

 

 

 

 

This was another gig at Shanghai International Financial Center! It was at the 29th floor. Btw wait a minute. I think Shanghai International Financial Center is the highest building in China? Was glad to have the chance to perform in there!

It kinda reminds me of some very high-tech laboratory. There were a lot of doors you had to get through before you actually get inside. O.O

And the toilet was AWESOME!!

 

 

See what you can do with it.

DSC09258

 

DSC09259

 

DSC09261

 

 

 

 

 

And the toilet with sensor! The cover will flip open automatically once you step inside, and it’ll close when you leave too. =)

DSC09262

 

 

 

 

 

 

This gig was the one I went yesterday! At a very very far place. =.= Fancy sitting in the LRT for 17 stations omg!! Like 1 hour and 30 mins. T.T

Very very tiring.

 

Anyway, quite a nice set-up. Chinese-Western mixed together! XD

DSC09265

 

 

That’s all for today! For now I just feel like I don’t want any gigs. I need more time to practise! Hmm.. anyway.. I already got 3 gig bookings for June! =.=

So much so about earning money yea?

Ciao peeps! Hope all is well!

No comments: