Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bonjour Mer!

 

First time going to the beach after a week back in Malaysia! =D

Since today is the public holiday here, my mom brought me out for breakfast and she let me drove to Suria Cherating Beach myself! =DDD

I was pretty nervous at first because I pretty much stop driving after I got my license, mostly because there’s only one car in my house and my mom needs to use it most of the time.

Luckily I got the hang of it and drove quite well soon after. =DD ahahaha~

 

Thank you mummy for taking the pics for me! Loving the sea breeze!

 

Swingggggggg!!!

DSC01420

 

 

 

 

 

Look at my fat thighs. *sigh.

DSC01421_副本

 

 

 

 

 

I wanted to take pics with the sea but mummy said it was too hot. So I ran towards the sea and self-snap while mummy stayed under the shades of the tree. =D

DSC01425

 

 

 

 

 

Love the cool sea!!

DSC01433

 

DSC01441

 

 

 

 

 

Very bright sun!

DSC01453

 

DSC01454

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes I’m back! =DDDDD

DSC01457

 

 

Planning to have a photoshoot with my babes at the beach! Wait till they’re back! =DDDD

No comments: