Thursday, July 7, 2011

Last Day in Shanghai before Summer Hols! =)

 

Flying back to Malaysia 2mr so got Miki’s and Jiun Hui’s birthday presents!! Their birthday are on the same day (12/8) and since it will be during summer hols so I can’t celebrate for them, I decided to give them pressies before I leave!

Jiun Hui went out, so I gave to Miki first. =))))

A super cute bracelet!

DSC00178

 

DSC00179

 

 

 

 

 

She likes it!! Teehee! It’s from Korea btw. =)) Very unique.

DSC00182

 

 

 

 

I asked Miki to choose a restaurant she liked to have dinner together coz it would be something like a small celebration for her birthday. She chose Xin Wang Char Can Ting(新旺茶餐厅), a Hong Kong restaurant! It’s basically my favourite Hong Kong restaurant in Shanghai! =)

 

See, Miki’s camera skin-smoothening effect again! LOL!!!

DSC00184

 

 

 

 

Miki said she liked this snap most! HAHA! I think my head looks so big!

DSC00185

 

 

 

 

 

We got ourselves these yummy Polo Paos! =))))))) A definitely must-have if you go to any Hong Kong restaurant. Too yummy to be true!!

DSC00189

 

 

 

 

Miki with her new hairstyle! =)) Permed and with bangs! The first time I saw her I couldn’t get used to it. LOL.

DSC00193

 

 

 

 

Happy us eating Polo Paos!! =))

DSC00195

 

DSC00197

 

 

 

 

 

Then I spotted these 2 guys eating polo paos at the table right opposite us.

DSC00198

 

 

 

 

Omg they have 3 polo paos each!!!! So Shuang. XDDD

DSC00200

 

 

 

 

 

Yeay, here comes our fried rice! =)

DSC00202

 

 

 

Going back tomorrowwww!

No comments: