Sunday, August 7, 2011

Blue flowery dress + little boat.

 

Yesterday (6/8/2011) was Kah Win’s 20th birthday! =D

He organised a celebration at Awana Kijal. Not exactly a celebration though, no cake was involved. Just a day for us to have fun together!! =DDD

 

I got ready early and waited for him to fetch me! =D Poor birthday boy, needed to become the driver and drove around fetching ppl summore. XD

DSC01769

 

 

 

 

Reached! =D

DSC01776

 

DSC01777

 

 

 

 

 

Birthday boy on the left and Beckson on the right. =D Black and white combination. ^_^

DSC01778

 

 

 

 

 

Since we had to wait for the others to arrive, Shuh Hong, Yunn Li and I ran along the beach and started taking pictures!

It was great that day because there was a boat stranded on the beach. Perfect prop for photoshooting! =D

 

With Yunn Li. =DDD

DSC01782

 

DSC01783

 

DSC01784

 

 

 

 

With Shuh Hong! It was sooo sunny and windy we had to shade our eyes.

DSC01786

 

 

 

 

LOL. They were trying to.. urm.. act like they hated each other?

DSC01791

 

 

 

 

 

I took pictures of them in this position, and Shuh Hong wanted to take a picture of me like this. LOL.

DSC01794

 

 

 

 

Trying hard to protect my dress from flying up blown by the strong wind. LOL.

DSC01795

 

DSC01796

 

 

 

 

Gyaaaa can’t open my eyes! XDDD Btw my legs are so sandy!

DSC01798

 

 

 

 

 

Acted out Shuh Hong’s love story!!! Ekhem ekhem! LOL LOL! See how the girl blushed! XDD

DSC01799

 

 

 

 

Love this!

DSC01800

 

 

 

 

 

I was under constant attack of the malicious sunlight and strong wind!

DSC01804

 

DSC01805

 

 

 

LOL candid.

DSC01806

 

 

Will separate the day into 2 posts since there are too many pictures! So stay tuned!

No comments: