Saturday, August 13, 2011

KL Day (Part 2 - AYO concert!)

 

Our final stop of the day! KLCC! =))

We reached there around 6pm something I and immediately met up with Woei Sim!

Sorry dear, I texted you saying that I would arrive around 5 something but ended up almost an hour late!! =’((

 

Si Le sis (from Shanghai conservatory of music) called me using Michelle’s cell phone and asked me to go meet up with her around dinner time! =)))

So I skipped my dinner and brought her outside KL twin towers and helped her to take some pics with the edifice as the background! ^_^

I’ll wait for her to upload (might be 2 weeks later) and update more here then!

 

For now I only got 2 pics in my camera! =)

DSC02075

 

DSC02076

 

Sobsob. My camera can be thrown away already. =((( Such bad quality pics. =((( Especially pictures taken in low light or at night!! It got so blurry and the lighting got weirder too. =((((

 

Anywayyyy, changed into my evening dress 30 mins before the concert started! =))

So happy to meet up with old friends again! =))) Chatted with them and Lin Kern (MPO violist) too. XDD All of them said I changed a lot. LOL.

Spotted Mr Kevin Field, MPYO conductor talking to a group of western musicians. Wanted to greet him but he looked kinda busy. Aiks. =’((

 

Alright, skip straight to the concert! =))

Prokofiev’s Symphony No.1 was really really good! And I got completely blown away by the soloist that night, Stefan Jackiw!

Click HERE to go to his official website!

How can someone be granted both great looks and great musicianship! GYAAA!

Some pics of him first! =DDDDDD

 

 

All pics stolen from his FB page! =))))

He played both Saint-Saëns’s Introduction & Rondo Capriccioso and Sarasate’s Carmen Fantasy so well he wowed everyone in the hall.

The only imperfection was some slight desynchronisation between the soloist and orchestra, but it was already really good considering it’s just a Youth Orchestra! =)

Tchaikovsky’s Symphony No.4 was well played as well!

Sorry I’m not really good in giving musical review. I can just say it was overall a GREAT concert! =DDD

 

Alright, so pictures after the concert outside DFP!

 

With Woei Sim! =)) So sad her mom already came so she gonna leave straight after taking this pic with me. =’((

DSC02079

 

 

 

 

Vincent! =DDDD He’s still the same old cute guy last time! =DD

DSC02081

 

 

 

 

^_^ Xin Li!!! =DDDDD Wheeee~

DSC02082

 

 

 

 

Angelic Annabel! ^_^ Always so pretty~~~

DSC02083

 

 

 

 

With the Penang gang! Hehehe!

L to R: Kee Hong, Nelson, me, Kevin and Lai Hock!

Nelson was soooo funny! LOL! When he saw me, he exclaimed loudly, “EHHH BARBIE DOLL~~~ AIYOOO BARBIE DOLL!”

And the way he pronounced was like “BABI DOLL”, it was hilarious!!!! XD

DSC02084

 

 

 

 

I waited for my Shanghai friends to come out then we took pics together!

With Xiao Bao a.k.a Jia Shu Yang! =))

Hey! Spot Lin Kern at the back!! T____T I wanted to take pictures with him later that night but realised he left already. =((( So sad. =(((

DSC02085

 

 

 

Another pic with Xiao Bao! =)

DSC02090

 

 

 

 

3 pictures with Yu Di because he wasn’t satisfied with his expression. LOL!!!

DSC02086

 

DSC02088

 

 

 

Dai lou, happy mou ar? XDDD

DSC02089

 

 

 

 

Mao Hong’s reaction when he saw me was the cutest! LOL!!! Si Le sis already told me that Mao Hong kept asking her “Where’s Xu Wen Xi??? Where’s Xu Wen Xi?? Is she coming to watch our concert??”

When he saw me out there he screamed straightaway “AAAHHHH XU WEN XI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

And I also screamed as well, “AAAHHHHH MAO HONGGGGGG!!!!”

Then we hugged like crazy ppl and he snatched out his camera and we took this picture together! LOLLLLLL~

He was sooo hyper man! GYAAAHAHAHA!

Btw congrates Mao Hong because he would be the concert master for Singapore’s AYO concert! WOWWW!

DSC02087

 

 

 

 

With Han Ru!!! =)))))

DSC02091

 

 

 

 

Si Le sis!! ^____^

DSC02092

 

 

 

 

Both beloved sisters!!

DSC02093

 

 

 

 

 

Haha.. self snapped!

DSC02094

 

DSC02096

 

 

 

 

Credits to Chen Yan Bin for taking this pic with us! Stupid me didn’t ask him to take picture together with us afterwards. T_T Sorry dude!!! =((

 

L to R: Mao Hong, Han Ru, Si Le, me, Xiao Bao, Yu Di.

DSC02098

 

 

 

 

Say HELLOOOO to Mr Jacky! =DDD Malaysian’s pride! Hohoho! He is among the 4 Malaysians who joined AYO this year! Oh no, for last year as well! =DDD

Mehhhh.. this picture makes me crave for Famous Amos’s cookies already. =’(((

With flash!

DSC02099

 

 

 

Without flash! *Okay i hate my camera.* =((

DSC02100

 

 

 

 

With Michelle!!! Jacky’s sister! Another Malaysian’s pride! =)))) She’s also one of the AYO member this year!!! =))

DSC02101

 

 

 

 

I HATE MY CAMERA WHY SO BLUR. :(((

DSC02102

 

DSC02103

 

 

 

 

 

Mao Hong told me that his Taiwanese friends wanted to take pictures with me too coz they thought I was pretty. *blushed*

So flattered lahh. *shy max!!!!*

Here goes my picture with these 2 super cute + hot Taiwanese guys. So shy that they actually requested to take a pic with me. FLATTERED MAXXXX! LOL.

DSC02105

 

 

 

 

With another cuteeeee Taiwanese girl! Wheeee! =))))

DSC02107

 

 

 

Duncan!!! The pride of Malaysians too~ =)))) He’s still as cute as ever! XDD Always looking so blur! XD

When I first saw him outside the hall he was like he couldn’t recognize me, so I waved and said “Heyyyy I’m Wennn Xiiiii.”

He got that sleepy-just-woke-up look and said, “Oh yeahhh I know I know. I just woke up that’s why a bit blur haha.” LOLLLLL always so blur one man. XDDDD

 

L to R: Duncan, me, the sweet couple (Lu Ee and Jebat!) =)))

DSC02109

 

 

 

 

It was already almost 11pm when we left for the LRT station. When I was buying the LRT ticket, suddenly a girl approached me (I think I saw her in the concert as well). She asked me whether I was interested to be a Free Lance Model.

It sounded tempting but too bad I only stay 1 day in KL and would be leaving to Shanghai soon, so it wouldn’t work out anyway. So I explained to her and thanked her for asking. =)

 

While waiting for LRT!

224535_2360682497867_1274447484_32945378_6474039_n

 

 

 

Love Yong Wei’s camera!!!

267210_2360682777874_1274447484_32945379_8044472_n

 

 

 

A nice blurry pic. LOL.

281810_2360684017905_1274447484_32945382_6788637_n

 

 

 

 

We had our supper at KFC right opposite Puduraya Bus Station. I changed back into my white dress and we self-snapped while we waited for the bus.

These was taken around 1am! =D

43

 

45

 

 

 

 

End this post with a pic taken around 4.30am upon our arrival at the Kuantan Bus Station! HAHA!

46

 

 

Absolutely awesome trip!!!! =DDDDD

Again, thank you Yong Wei and his family for the hospitality!!!! =DDDDD Am totally grateful!!! ^________^

No comments: