Friday, October 7, 2011

Gig on the Ship.

 

A post of the day!

There are some great pics taken a few days ago, but they are all in Miki’s cam, and she’s out working so I guess I’ll wait. =)

 

These are the pics from my camera taken today!

Quite a horrible gig to start with because I was sent the wrong address!

I was told to go to 中山南二路 no. 531 at 3.30pm and I got there around 2.45pm. I was still pretty glad I got there early so I can find the place without rushing.

Guess what? There isn’t any No. 531 there. I called the sister and asked her about it. She told me to find a junction to turn into and I would reach the harbour. So I did, and walked for 15 mins to reach the riverside, but there wasn’t any wedding ship in sight. Only those carrying goods.

I called her again and I asked her, “Are you sure it’s 中山南二路?"

She said, “Yes.”

 

So I kept find the ppl at the harbour and asked whether there’s a Ship No.5, all the answers are NO. Perfect.

Then I called her again and asked for the second time.

“Are you sure it’s 中山南二路?"

This time, she double-checked and I could hear her sucked in her breath. She recomposed herself and said, “Uhm.. Why not you take a cab? You’re running late. Tell the driver to go to 中山东二路 No. 531. Faster ok?”

She didn’t even apologize for sending me the wrong address! I was completely furious!!! I spent almost an hour trying to find the place for nothing, and it would be okay if she at least apologized, but she didnt!

I got into the cab and the driver told me that I was actually at the opposite side of the harbour I was supposed to go to. The one was at The Bund and I was still in Xu Jia Hui. MAN.

 

Anyway I got there 5 mins past 4pm. 5 mins late but I didn’t give a damn. Come on, I was actually 45 mins early, but for whatever “technical problem” that was, I turned out to be 5 mins late. It wasn’t my problem, I didn’t care.

 

 

So this was the wrong harbour I went. The weather was perfect and the scenery as well.

DSC03462

 

 

 

 

Anyway what’s done was done. So better drop the glum and smile! =)

Gig on the ship was pretty cool anyway. =) It was pretty windy hence the cardigan. =)

DSC03467

 

 

 

 

Guests on the ship.

DSC03474

 

 

 

 

Sky turning darker!

DSC03475

 

 

 

 

=)

DSC03480

 

 

 

 

A new friend I met. =)

DSC03485

 

 

 

 

The ship kept bobbing up and down, we all got dizzy. lol.

DSC03491

 

 

 

 

Absolutely love this pic of the bride. =)

DSC03494

 

 

So overall it wasn’t so bad disregarding the awful start. =)

Will post more after Miki’s back! CIAO!

No comments: