Sunday, August 3, 2008

Disgusted By A Hypocrite.

I never hate anyone. Not that I can remember, because I can't bring myself to hate anyone.
What I can do is DISLIKE.
And now I really dislike a hypocrite in my class.
I don't think it's necessary for you to know the name.

I have a thousand reasons to get the hell away from her:
- she made my best friend cried.
- she ruined the happy life we are having.
- she had been a hypocrite for the whole 5 years. And during this period, we were asked to help her doing lots of donkey works which we regarded as "the things we do for a friend".
- she thought she could play us around like some funny clowns.
- she never care about our feelings.
- everything she took into account to is herself, herself & HER SELFISH OWN SELF.
- the rest I guess others can fill up the list for me.

She had been backstabbing me last week, and she knew I knew. Still, she made my blood ran cold by being such a real hypocrite. She knew I hate to talk to her, and she recognised the damage she had done to me. However, all those things never matter. She didn't give a damn to what I felt.

Today, I walked alone to the bus stop. And then she came up. [You see, I am the only one she knows in the bus.] She couldn't bear to wait for the bus alone and so here she came again, acting sweet like nectare and greeted me like I was still her friend. Then, she started talking rubbish and I did nothing but ignored her. This was useful to silence her.

She's just the best hypocrite of the year. *yawn*

No comments: