Sunday, August 3, 2008

Meet My Students.

Today is my last day teaching violin. Yi Zhen will be coming back from Italy soon, and Khoo Academy will be having holidays for the WHOLE AUGUST. Every year there will be this holiday stuff, so that the teachers and get some good rest and update themselves by attending summer courses overseas.
Actually, my teachings should end last week, but there're some students who can't make it. So I have to give them lessons today. I forgot to bring my cam last week. I guess you guys have to be satisfied with this 2 students!!



She's Jing Xuan. ^^ Very sweet and quiet girl. I am glad that there's improvement in her playing.





This is my funniest and cutest student. Her name is Han Khai Ching. Check out her look in specs. Geez, it's funny for her to wear specs up to the tip of her nose. *laugh* She looks really cute without specs. The last pic is the evidence that she does theory. XD



No comments: