Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Brand New Day, A Brand New Hope. ^^

Today doctor CONFIRMED dat it's NOT leukaemia, but glandular
fever.
Omg, how gud it feels!! ^^
All the hopes come streaming back.
Okay, so now I can go back home.
No more chemotheraphy, no more bald head, no more injections, and no more antibiotics.

What's more? I can get these following stuff:

= meet my lovely friends and him :) =
= eat all kinds of food I want =
= celebrate mooncake festival =
= continue my plan of saving long hair =
= play violin and piano =
= take SPM =
= enjoy my last few months in SMKSI (II) =
= sleep in my own rooommmmm =
= see my dad's smile again =
= I won't make others worry about me anymore =



Lol, my mum and I were soooo happy that we have gone crazy webcamming. ^^







Gonna be back on Friday!
I wanna meet all my friends and eat mooncakes! Lol....

ps: i took a long time to persuade my mum to "act cute" with me. Za daooo... hehez... She said dun let other ppl see.. SHHHHhhh... XDDDD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooh.. thank God T.T, so relieved to know..
lucky it's not 1st April or dat doctor will be in trouble.. hehe..

will others share moon cake with u? kakaka..

♥ violinistxixi ♥ said...

lol. 1st April or not 1st April he will be in trouble too. ^^
dat time he really say until it's already confirmed you know.
he said really high chance. Walao...
I feel like the world is so dark and hopeless. XD

hmm... dunno. gonna ask them. but cannot share lu. salivaaaaa.... XDDD