Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lol. No More Sharing Food Lu!!

Lol. Dear Zi, tell you a gud news.
I won't fight over your food everyday in school lo!
I think I got this viral infection is because I always steal people's food. XDD

I steal your food in Kemaman.
In KL, I share food with friends also.
Lol, I think that's why I got this kinda infection.
I checked online dy!
The virus is transfered through saliva or airborne droplets.
It might be caused by kissing or sharing the same spoon and forks.

People out there, be careful when kissing o!
And for those big family, do not dip all your spoons, forks or chopsticks into the food.
Use a "universal" one to scope food into your plates, then you can use yours to eat. XD
lol. I'm soooooo not gud at explaining.
Hope you guys get it!

Muahaha... Good thing is my mum promise me to prepare breakfast for me and let me bring food to school, so that I won't end up gobbling down people's food. ^^

YEAHHHH!!!

8 comments:

LenGz said...

yeahyeahyeah!
after reading your sms as: for further information, check out my blog, quite funny. HAHA. well, good to hear that, scared me first first. keke. Jia You!! ^^

Anonymous said...

kissing can increase immunity by exposure of germs, hehe.. juz dun do it with a sick person, lol..

♥ violinistxixi ♥ said...

pl: haha.. u sound like a doctor. lol. so, u dun go kiss sick ppl la! ^^

LEngz: ^^ Sorry dear, scare you before dis. XD tell you wat? I oso cried a lot when I was told it's leukaemia. Why le? Coz I think I cannot meet my friends, cannot go skol and wil get botak after chemotheraphy. haha. hopefully now can confirmed dat it's not lo.

Yun Yee said...

hey..
u make me feel shuang only..
hoho..
okay..
i wil try to protect myself n avoid someone who will hurt me..
haha..
XD
thx thx ..
muack...!!
^^

Anonymous said...

wat? dat sounded like i went around kissing everybody.. chemotherapy doesn't guarantee bald head la, u can see it from mr. yip, hehe..

♥ violinistxixi ♥ said...

yy sis: lol. then dat's gud lo. must learn how to protect yourself! ^^

pl: i wonder if you do go around kissing ppl. hehez. i might not know, coz not in the same skol as you ma. XDDD but mr yip's hair is really 稀疏lerx.......

Anonymous said...

loL....

"tau tak apa"....

sharing2....

get ill dy...


blablabla...

♥ violinistxixi ♥ said...

Sean: Lol.. Okay lo. Now I kena liao.
you dun share food liao lo.
Later you kena oso gud la.
I can go hospital play play. ^^