Monday, September 8, 2008

To Everyone Out There.

A Shi Fu came to see me today.
My mum asked him to come to ease my feelings.
Just in case I cannot accept the truth.

Well, I think I am feeling Okay at the moment.
And I am trying my best to contact with my friends.
Coz I cannot go to school already.
I can be easily get infected.

The Shi Fu lent me the "1 litre of tears" drama.
I watched it before but I think I would like to watch again.
Let the tears flow might be the best solution. kakax.



Owh yea, he lent me a book too.

Completely pictures of pigs.

There are lots of useful ideas of how to face the obstructions in life.

And of coz, I continue being a narcissist even I'm in the hospital.

Cam whoring.... ^^






BTW, I asked my dad to bring my violin here. It's kinda out of tune. Yucks. Gonna get the tuner from my teacher today!!!

I really miss all of you.

Hope you all won't be so worry after seeing dis pics lor.

I'm still good and smilling.

XDDD I still can do what I want now.

4 comments:

emo boi said...

hi xixi... i hope u wiil be happy having that canser cause in my view having a cnser make we feel more strong and we will work hard to keep on living... i hope u will be ok...

♥ violinistxixi ♥ said...

Thanks emo boi.
em, may i know who are you?
yea, i do feel stronger now.
have to face everything.
XDD
thanks for your wish.

Anonymous said...

hey take care always=)
everything will be all right.=)

god bless you.

♥ violinistxixi ♥ said...

lol. thanks anonymous.
may i know who are you?