Saturday, December 27, 2008

Awesome Presents I'll Treasure Always.

Lol. Thanks my dear friends for the wonderful present!!!!

Thanks Chia Ying for the nice nice nice golden Vincci necklace dat consists of a single alphabet "X", indicating my name Xi.


Thanks to Boon Chien and Hui Xin. For the cute presents!
It looks like Coca Cola but it's wet wiper.
The bracelet.
Thanks Sin Yue for the love-shaped necklace!

Boon Chien and Hui Xin again! Thanks for the Star-shaped necklace!!!

Thanks to Ehaun, Wan Ching, Yunn Li and Shuh Hong for the PIGGY soft toy!
omg, i look so fat trying to act like the pig. haha.
Try to act like the dog, but my face not chubby enough. Thanks to Ehaun, Wan Ching, Yunn Li and Shuh Hong again!
Thanks dear Zi Ying for the photo frame and the nice nice nice keychain!

I'll treasure them and keep and use them well!!! THANKS MY FRIENDS!!! Haha.

No comments: