Saturday, December 27, 2008

Gathering ♥

Since Zi Ying promised the 3 of us [Chia Ying, Me and Sin Yue] yesterday to do a gathering, Chia Ying came to fetch me to Zi Ying's house around 9am in the morning.
:'( Sin Yue couldn't join us because she had to go Kuantan.

We went to chit chat at Zi Ying's house because Kemaman Station didn't open that early.
Chia Ying and I were starving almost to death. Muahaha. I know I'm exaggerating, but that was what we felt this morning.

We waited until 10 am and walked to Kemaman Station.
We got disappointed again as we saw the door was closed.
Just as we turned our backs to it, we heard the sound of the iron door clashing opened.
Wow, such right timing!

We were the first 3 customers there. :) After we had our breakfast, we asked The Rock to help us to take pictures as memories! We couldn't meet Zi Ying that often next year as she would go to Taylor College for her A level. :(( We will miss her a lot!!!!









We went back to Zi Ying's house and chat in her room. Of course we took pictures too. Haha.




They were the models, I was the photographer. :)
Swapped! I was the model, they were the photographers.
Kira with a BEE in hands? O.o!!!


Zi Ying..... Zi Ying...... Zi Ying..... Zi Ying.....

Lol. I wish by calling ur name for so many times then u won't forget me!

Haha. MISS YOU DEAR!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dear.. u sure know how to write.. its hard to believe that your essays score less than mine at school.. i bet the teacher was half blind or sleeping when she marked your essay.. and thnx a lot.. don't know how to say it properly before this.. but i do now.. hey, don't call my name all da time, k?? cos ppl might think you've gone crazy.. kaka.. and you might want to censor some of my pix here.. they look awful!!

♥ violinistxixi ♥ said...

Haha... U arh. I know my essays are all pretty childish.
Urs are great!
btw, wait till teacher see ur comment. Muahahaaa.