Saturday, December 20, 2008

Undang Kursus ♥

I'm almost legal to drive!!!!
ALMOST!
I felt scared whenever I think about it.
Can I drive? Can I make it???

I went to the PSM Academy to listen to the Undang Kursus.
I felt awkward there because I was the only chinese there.
There were lots of Malay ppl and I felt alienated. Haha.

Luckily later Chin Lin and Wei Hong turned up.
Chin Lin came to cop jari.
She already done the kursus and she was learning driving now.
Wei Hong came for the kursus just like me. ^^

The morning session lasted about 3 hours.
IT WAS SO BORING I WANNA DOZE OFF!
But I can't, because the lecturer was really fierce. :'(
It was really torturing.

The afternoon session was around 2 and a half hour.
I enjoyed it tremendously.
It was conducted by another younger lecturer, and he was a great fun!
We answered the mock test, and haha, we got 41 over 50.
1 more to go to pass the test! Whoops!

I signed up to get the test this coming Wednesday.
Oh no, have to start working on it now. XD
After the kursus, we were just going to go cop jari again.
Suddenly a woman came in and greeted us.
She asked all of us to stay and said,
"I was told that there is someone here who will have his/her birthday on 26th December. Can you raise your hand?"

I gulped. Oh no, did I do anything wrong?
I was scared, really scared.
I hoped they won't kick me outta here.
Did I miss out any forms?
Or I cannot join the kursus because my birthday isn't there yet??
Oh no, oh no, oh no....

I raised my hand.
She smiled.
Then she took out a piece of paper with some things on it.
She said,
"Congratulations for being the birthday girl. Too bad you don't come right on your birthday, or we will give you a cake. Here are some souvenirs for you."

I was so shocked and I dunno wat can I say!
Nobody ever told me that this kinda kursus gave out birthday souvenirs!!!
I walked slowly out, timidly.
All eyes on me.
I blushed like hell.

Lol. It was a very nice day. I was glad I came for the kursus. :)



The file everyone of us has.


There's a bookmark with my name on it. It was one of the birthday souvenirs given to me.
"It's not happiness that makes us grateful, but gratefulness that makes us happy."
Nice quote.


I was given a nice elegant keychain and a CD of the test too!

♥ ♥ ♥


No comments: