Sunday, January 11, 2009

Memoirs of A Kindergarten Assistant. ^@^

No, it's not memoirs.
My mind was wandering in the plots of the "Memoirs Of The Geisha" at the moment, so I typed the silly-dilly title out unconciously. :DD But still, I kinda like it.
This post was meant to explain MY DAILY ROUTINE in the kindergarten. :)
Every morning, I get there around 7.15am and my mom would occupy me with things like these:


Write the dates into ALL the books. This is definitely vital. We informed all the kids that they CAN ONLY DO the pages with DATES. Too bad there were 3 of them who finished up the whole 5 pages that were NOT REQUESTED already. :'(
That means they will have nothing to do in the class when others are busy with the work.
AND, that means MORE NOISE, MORE CHATS, and MORE TROUBLES. :(



Paste the pre-photostated alphabet papers into the books. There are 2 BM exercise books. One for ACEGIKMOQSUWY, and another one for BDFHJLNPRTVXZ.
There are about 200 books. Imagine how I get it done. =.=

Here are the kids! They are super adorable. I managed to steal time snapping their pictures when they were absorbed in doing they works. ;P


At times, the kids need motivation.
Here is when my collection of cute stuffs play their role. :))
I gave out 200 stickers on the 2nd day.
Today, I gave out 26 endearing small cards of kittens and puppies!
The kids have to read out the Suku Kata accurately to get them.
[Of coz dat's a lie, I'll need to give the cards to them no matter what happens to prevent a riot!]

I can tell you, this is a fantabulous motivation!
The kids locked their eyes on the Suku Kata board and read as loud as they could until my mom needed to say, "Soften your voice pls!" XD





Okay, so that's roughly it! ^^ I the kids!

No comments: