Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 5, Firecrackers Day!

My mum, my dad and I took the 10am bus home!
It was freezing cold in the bus, so I wore my jacket.
We reached around 6pm and here was a shot of me, looking like I just came back from North Pole. XD




Home sweet home~! Love my pink sofas. :DDD




Later that night, I went out with my friends to Uncle Guang Ming's house.
We chatted and then we played firecrackers!!!!!!!
SO ENJOYABLE!
See, Zhung Kiang's popular pose again! ^^ He came back from KL and would go KL again tomorrow. :( So fast. Haih.



Boon Chien~
Cute Zhen Wei! ^^
Yue and Yingz~
A ghostly picture of Zhung Kiang. Cool! ^^




Me and See Ting! How long I didn't see her! We were in white that day, such a coincidence. Love dis pic!




Boon Chien and I! :DDDD
Yue Yue~




Lastly Ying! ^^


Tired lu, I go sleep first lar~ hehe.

1 comment:

Maple Shuh Hong said...

lol,wen qian change new hair style yo~

more lenglui liao wo~