Sunday, February 1, 2009

Moo Moo Year [Day 4]

Our plan that day was to watch the new CNY movie - "The Wedding Game" starred by Fann Wong and Christopher Lee.
It was Pin Jia bro and Yan Yee sis who sponsored us the ticket.
They were couple u see. XD
So my bro and I were quite worried that we might be 2 massive SPOTLIGHTS there. [Which means disturbing them pak-toring. XD]
We asked them about it, and they said never mind.. ^^ GREAT!




Ishh, ANNOYING, why my bro always look cute one? Cannot!
I'm the one who was supposed to be cute. :'( Not fair.




So we went. ^^
The movie was a mixture of laughter, tears, romance and a bit of disgusting scene. XDDDDD
Overall it was REALLY NICE and I guess you just need to watch it to prove that. Hehe.

My bro brought me to the Game Place.
He showed me how to play the Racing Car Game.
He was VERY GOOD at it.
I played the Drum Game, it was just a game of rhythm, not too hard. ^^
I managed to win! Yay!


We went to eat Sushi King too! I still couldn't get used to eating sushi, not very nice lar. XD

Perhaps I got food-poisoning last time eating the sushi from Cold Storage and phobia to Sushi ady. :'(

Whee~~~ We were going home on Day 5!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha.. of course your bro is cute^^ as always de mar~ lol..