Monday, April 13, 2009

MCA's 59th Anniversary Party.

That was the 3rd day I tried out viola.
I was stunned when they said there would be a performance in Mexica Garden the following evening for MCA's 59th Anniversary Party.
I was like, "What? I just learn viola for 3 days and I'm going to perform? Shit, I hope I won't make a mess out of it."

So, yea we practised and things went pretty well all way long.
I realised viola wasn't that hard anyway.
It was totally identical to violin in technics, just the clef itself which was slightly confusing. XD

The following evening, we went to Mexica Garden in Yi Zhen's car.
I was wearing Yie Chia's clothes. Hehe. Coz I didn't bring any performance attire.
Here we were!!! Me and Yie Chia! ^^







The performance was pretty much okay. ^^

I kinda enjoyed being a viola player!!! Despite the red bumps on my neck, yea. XDDDD

I still find violin much comfortable lol!!!

It felt great to perform with my friends on stage! :) Good job everyone!

1 comment:

E-V said...

wow.. you're learning viola now??!! really talented la u.. ^^
Best wishes for everything! hehe =)