Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Meng's Birthday~ :)

It was Kitty Meng's Birthday YESTERDAY!
We got plans for that. YES, US. :)

Kah Win had speculated that I'm going to describe the whole event yesterday ONLY with pictures and a few captions. Eheheeee, Ah Win Win~~~ I used to do that a lot coz I don't have much time to online so I need to rush things up. XD This time I gonna type everything out slowly and steadily. Don't blame me if it gets too long! ^^

So... what I meant by US are Ying, Yue, Me, Qian, Win, Peng and Kiang. :)
7 of us had our breakfast at Ai Mei Jie. ^^
Too bad Qian had to leave us after the breakfast for she had things to do.
So the 6 of us got to our first stop: Cherating

Alright, let's not spoil the fun. I'm not going to tell you guys why we went there.
The sceneries were breathtaking and the chalets were totally wonderful.
Our second stop was The Store. ^^
The MISSION OF THE DAY was to get Meng Meng some birthday presents!

After we got them all, we stopped by at A&W for lunch.
A&W looked as deserted as ever.
I always wonder why KFC is doing better and better by day as A&W is like stuck there forever.
The food there was pretty good, and there were some new things.
I guess maybe there is not enough advertisements on the new stuff and the shop definitely need RENOVATION! It was so damn old and shabby already.

So here am I. :)




I spent the whole evening sleeping like a pig coz I was sooooo damn tired after the morning's trip. Lol.
When I woke up, I spent the time preparing for the party and writing cards for Meng. ^^



Before going to the party. Ughh.. Pimples. Sorry for the low-quality picture. XD I took it with my hp. ^^




Just wanna show you guys the most beautiful present box we bought today. It was pretty expensive for a box, but it absolutely worth it! Very elegant and "pretty". ^^ [In Ying's Car.]




Meng promised to treat us all the DRINKS of the night. :DDDD
We waited until everybody finished his/her food, and the tables were cleared.
That was when Hui Xin took out the cake with candles.
It was a really dainty and pretty cake!!!!! Is it Cappuccino or mocha? I'm not expertise in that. XD
They are 2 Rabbit Gays from 91 Gengz! Lol. Win and Meng! :DDDD They looked like a couple OMG. XD



A happy Meng with his cake. Hmm.. I dunno why there were flickers of light when I took this pic. I guess my hp camera lens got some oily stains on it.




And then here came the most difficult part: dividing the cake among all of us. There were like over 20 ppl there.
So we let Siong did the job. XD
See, he was trying to draw out the lines.
Everybody was focusing...





At first Siong was still very patient.
After like a few minutes, he got so annoyed and the disaster struck.
He slashed at the cake like a knight, and OMG, the cake looked like SHIT!
SHIT! I MEAN IT!
Don't believe me? Look at it yourself. Lol.
Most of us lost our appetite looking at the once-beautiful-cake. :'((( [Grieving for the cake]







So the sabotage continued and ended with the knife sticking out like a candle on it.




It was the presents time!!!! We presented our SPECIAL GIFT to Meng, reminding him again and again that it was the most precious gift we found for him, and that he MUST use it on the spot after he opened it.
Meng thought we bought him condom. Lol....
Okay, so when he opened it, he saw......
Strawberry flavour Darlie, Doraemon toothbrush and Listerine! Muahahahaa. Specially dedicated to our teethy Meng!
Look at his reaction. Ahahahaa.







A sneak peek at the cake at the moment. Lol. Disgusting!




Let us continue.



A happy Meng with the cards.




The shirt we bought for him! [Girls' present]




The shirt they bought for him! [Guys' present.]




So yea, me and Meng. Haha.









And of course, who else? Me and Ying! ^^




Lol. The party finished around 11 something. :) Hopefully Meng enjoyed his birthday! That was wat all of us hoped for. ;DD
Ciao~~~


No comments: