Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Totally Random. XD

Sometimes when you are soooo hungry and you can't find anything to eat, you have to be contented with a packet of Curry Maggi. Lol.

Owh yea, Maggi with an egg. Wheeee~~~~

An Ji gonna freak out when she sees dis pic. Ahahaaaa. She is totally terrified with eggs.
Nono, egg yoke to be precise. ^^
And she can't stand egg in Maggi Mee. I don't really know why. Eheheeeee.
She found out my blog last week and I was like, "Owh Shit!!!" XD
Hmm, I wonder if she still read my blog after that. Muahahaa.




Credits to Yong Wei for tagging me this photo in Facebook. I waited for ages. XD Ehehe.
So this is me with Mr Nicholas Pendlebury, the head of Strings of Trinity College in London.
He came to Kuantan to give us Masterclass last last week.
Totally enjoyed it!

Ehh, I looked sooo damn fat in this pic. Should I be happy or annoyed?
Guess should be happy, lol, coz there isn't much chance for me to look fat. XDDD




So there. ^^

No comments: