Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Translation. ♥

Silvermoon, “the best”

Album : loud thought



I have found a treasure

And it carries your name

So wonderful and precious

That no money in the world can ever pay

You fall asleep beside me

I can look at you for the whole night

To see how you sleep

To hear how you breath

Until we wake up the next morning


You have done it again

To take away my breath

When you are near to me

I can hardly believe it

That someone like me

Deserves someone like you


Refrain

You are the best thing that has ever happened to me

It feels so good like you love me…

I’ll forget the rest of the world

When you are with me

You are the best thing that has ever happened to me

It feels so good like you love me

I tell you too seldomly

That its good to have you


Your smiles are so addictive

As if it is not from this earth

Also, if being near to you would be poisonous

I will still stay with you

As long until I died

Without you, will my world destroyed

I will never want to think about that

Its far too beautiful with you

When we mutually gives loves to each other


I fill myself with power

To take away all the doubt from the eyes

Tell me a thousand lies

And I will believe them all

But there is always one the I doubt

That whether I deserve someone like you


Refrain

When my life turned over….

You’re the place where I can rest and rely

Because of everything that you give me

Simply makes me feel so good


When I am restless

You’re my endless vacation

And so I put my whole small world

Into your warm and protective hands

No comments: