Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Impending Rain. A Heavy One.

It is 3 o'clock something in the afternoon, and the sky is already as black as coal.
The funniest thing is even the street light outside my house is shining.
Does it have the darkness sensor or something? Or someone in TNB so brilliantly senses the imminent closing of duskiness and switches it on?? I have absolutely N.O I.D.E.A.

Some updates about today.
Aaahhh yea, I met my MUET teacher yesterday. Her eloquence in English is so far the best in the school. XD
Btw, she gave us a pretty nice task, a DAILY one.
All of us have to write a journal everyday, with a minimum of 5 sentences.
Almost EVERYONE groaned when they heard about it.
Obviously I was the only one enjoying the task. Haha...
I'm still waiting to buy a notebook first before I write anything down. She gonna spend lots of time reading my craps. XD I'll stuff my books with everything in my mind. Muahahaha.

I want to elaborate about my observations towards my school teachers soooooooooooo badly, will it be a good idea to write it down in the journal? XDDDD
I guess it will be okay as long as I don't write anything too bad about the MUET teacher! ^^

Today's Chemistry class was pretty much a headache stimulator.
Perhaps the teacher doesn't really know the limit of human brains, she kept on cramming more and more informations into our brains.
I tried my best to stuff everything in. Ahaha... Sometimes it feels great when I challenge my brain's limit, especially when I sense I can still cope with everything. :DDD
I'm purely being the EXTRA brain in my class, coz I don't really need to take notes, actually my task in school is just RELAXING. It's totally up to me whether I want to listen to the class or not.

Lol. I plainly enjoyed myself learning new stuff and gratified myself in understanding and remembering them. :))) Form 6 Chemistry needs a lot of understanding. I made lots of explanation to my friends today about the Maxwell Boltzwatt something after I understood it. Ahaha... I guess I'll going to forget everything a few days more coz I DON'T HAVE A SINGLE REFERENCE BOOK AT HOME! XDDD

I think I need to switch to a new post. You people gonna doze off reading dis ranting post. XD

xixi

4 comments:

Christopher CWL said...

Lol...of course u like to write journal cuz u have such a good writing skill...hehe...i like the way u write in ur blog...really good!!! Wa, then u go school everyday is only to use up ur time ?? and relax?? haha

♥ violinistxixi ♥ said...

:) Haha.. Thanks chris. *blushed red* XD Ya laaaa... I'm not really studying form 6, you know right? XDDD So I just go there to spend my time!

Christopher CWL said...

Yea...i knew it already...So, u r going to Shanghai?? Wat course do u take there?? Music?? how long will it be??

♥ violinistxixi ♥ said...

haha... yeap. i'm still waiting for the approval letter. If can ady, then i'll go for half a year lo.. music in shanghai. XDD