Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fruit Tarts + Concert! ^^

YUMMYYYYY! THANKS AUNTIE FOR MAKING THE FRUIT TARTS FOR US! :)
It tastes BETTER than all of the tarts from any bakery shops! ^^ I ate 10+ of them. XD






Getting ready to go KLCC! In the bus~



After the concert, pictures here! :)))
Sweet Jessica! :)))




Ann jil, calm down calm down. XD



See? Much better! XDD




Ah Wooie Wooieee. XDD






The Flutist, Carla~ :) Senget to the left.






Senget to the right. wth with my photo skill? Zzz..





Wen Yao. ^^





Jacky. :)





Silly Chris. XD





Phylene~ :)






16 yr old Samuel who's already 178cm. T.T





Sweet Alyssa. :))






The Chubby Nicholas who likes to call me The Old Lady Who Looks Young, coz he said I looked like 14 yr old, but my exact age is 18. Zzzzzz..





Woei Sim wasn't staying at PERMATA after the concert, so Kein Wooi would be accompanying me dat night. Hehe.. We took silly pictures in the bumpy bus. Super blur pictures. T.T







It continued after we reached PERMATA. Zzzz...





I miss you guys lots! :)))))

No comments: