Wednesday, June 10, 2009

KLCC Outing. XD

The first day of rehearsal in DFP, KLCC.
We had like 1 and a half hour to go before the rehearsal started, so we strolled out to the sorta-fountain-thing right outside the building. Haha.


Everyone was wearing jeans!
L to R: Chin Ni, me, Ann Jil, Kein Wooi and Karen. :)
I got almost the same pose with Kein Wooi. Ahah.




Ann Jil decided to be the centre of attraction~ XD




Phylene passed by with I-forgot-who-else. *sowwie, bad memory* XD So we took a pic together! ^^




I dis pic! XD Very natural. ^^




Me and Kein Wooi! LOVE HER TEE! XDD


Me + Ann Jil. XD We are both Tallies! She's around 171cm I think. :)

Kiss you! :D Why don't let me kiss la. T.T

Ahaha.. Kein Wooi thinks her butt is much more attractive. So there. XDD

Woei Sim sneaked up to take the panda-butt pic.

The great thing was Kein Wooi was super cooperative. XD

Here's the result. ^^

Wheeee heeee~~~~ We love going out there!!! Quite a few foreigners asked to take pictures with us. XDD

The best thing is just going out and have fun with friends! ^^

No comments: