Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Animal Tales ♥

LANCOME Losing Dark Circles Ad. :DDD






Hair straightening Ad.







That's a lil bit TOO FRESH. =.=!!!






Wheepieee~~~~ I'm getting a free ride!






God, please take care of our family and my hidden bones.






I'm visiting my desert cousins.







My disguise is good, huh? :DD Shhh.. I'm trying to date one of the beauties here!







What the hell are you looking at?!!!







Hmmm... See where you can go this time. Ngehhehehe.







I despised you, scum~ I'm lazy to look at your worthless face.








Ohh, please.. I'm soooo sorry. Please, please forgive me. I swear I won't let lil bro play with the ink again.






Stop badgering me, doggie. I'm too busy to play with you.






My long lost sibling.







Sorry sorry, I didn't see you peeing there!








Can you get up there yet??? My back hurts. T.T








I want to sleep... zzz...

No comments: